Mindful Containers là một công ty hư cấu đang tạo ra các ứng…
Quick launch summary
You can now accept all pending knocks in bulk in Google Meet. Admitting participants or students all at once helps limit interruptions during the video call. Note, only the meeting organizer can see or approve requests to join a meeting.
Admit all participants at once in Meet
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be available by default for the meeting organizer. Visit the Help Center to learn more about adding or removing people from a Google Meet video call.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 4, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 16, 2020
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers and users with personal Google Accounts