DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
Gimasys customers are guaranteed legitimatel rights, as stated in the contract and the law. All customer complaints related to the quality of services will be received and resolved quickly. The maximum time of response time is 30 days.
Time limit for complaint:
- No more than 14 days with commercial issues.
- No more than 30 days with service quality issues.
If you have any complaints, please contact Gimasys through the following channels:
- Website: https://support.gimasys.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (during working hours)
+84 24 3628 2267 (Hanoi)
+84 28 7305 0186 (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Hotline: 0901. 770.466 or 0901. 770.266.
- Working hours: From 8:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- For complaints received via phone: When there is enough information provided and can be resolved immediately, Gimasys will respond to customers on request.
- If information provided through the phone is not sufficient , Gimasys will receive information and response through contact information that customers provide in advance (email, phone) within 5 business days.
- For complaints received through email, website: Gimasys will access information and respond within three days.
- If the case is complex, involving multiple parties or verification, response time will be longer but no more than 30 days.
If customer not yet agree or disagree with Gimasys resolution, the two parties will cooperate to handle issues based on mutual agreement.