Mindful Containers là một công ty hư cấu đang tạo ra các ứng…
What’s new: We’re updating the User lists interface in the Admin console to make it easier to see, find, and manage users. These user list improvements build on the improvements to the user details experience in the above section “Improved user management in the Admin console.”
Find users with improved search and new filters
The new user list view lets you view users in all or some organizational units (OUs), search for and filter users, and take actions on specific users. You can:
- Find users with filters: You can now filter by admin role, job title, department, user status, and more.
- Download or export filtered lists: Once you filter, you can download a list of users with those filters applied.
- Improved search: Find users quickly using powerful new search features, including the ability to search within specific OUs and by user attributes.
- Customize your view: Customize the columns displayed in the table to see all the info you need in a single view.
Take quick actions on users directly from the list
- Change individual user info: Hover over a user to take quick actions including reset password, rename user, suspend, delete, or restore user account, change organizational unit, and more.
- Update multiple users with bulk actions: Quickly edit info for multiple users with bulk actions such as add to group, email users, delete accounts, and more.
Easily manage organizational units
There’s a new section dedicated to simpler management of organizational units. Here, you can easily create, move, and manage organizational units.