Mindful Containers is a fictitious company that is creating containerized microservice applications. They…
What’s new: Based on usage data and your feedback, we made some changes to the menus in the web versions of the Google Docs editors. These are similar to the changes we made in December and in January and make it easier to find certain items.
Changes that affect all Docs editors menus (including Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets):
- In the Tools menu, “Spelling” will be renamed “Check Spelling.”
- In the Edit menu, “Select none” will be removed.
- Items in the File, Edit, and Tools menus will be reordered.
Changes that only affect Google Sheets menus:
- In the Data menu, “Filter” will be renamed “Create a filter.”
- In the Data menu, “Validation” will be renamed “Data validation.”
- Items in the Data menu will be reordered.
- Items in the Format menu will be reordered.
These changes only affect the visual menu on the web version of these products. All options will still be available via keyboard shortcuts and the search box in the Help menu.