Google update new price policy for G Suite
According to the latest announcement from Google on G Suite Updates Blog about G Suite pricing update, starting from April 2nd, 2019, G Suite price will be updated as follow:
- G Suite Basic Edition: Increase 40% from $3/account/month to $4.2/account/month (This new prices do not include 10% withholding tax.)
- G Suite Business Edition: Increase 2% from $10/account/month to $10.2/account/month (This new prices do not include 10% withholding tax.)
- G Suite Enterprise Edition: No change in price
- The new G Suite pricing policy will be the same regardless of flexible and annual plan. Price discrimination between flexible and annual plan will be eliminated starting from April 2nd, 2019.
Regarding this update, Google explained the price change is to reflect the value that G Suite brings to your businesses and organizations. Over the last ten years, G Suite has added more than a dozen new G Suite services, including real-time collaboration (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and flexible storage (Drive), powerful video conferencing (Hangouts Meet), secure team messaging (Hangouts Chat) and also infused its product with advanced artificial intelligence to gather insights from data and protect against phishing attacks. View more Detail of Google’s Journey over 10 years innovation from 2006 – 2019
These changes will not impact current contracts or any renewal events prior to April 2, 2019.
For new customers, please contact our consulting team for more information and support options that best suit your company’s needs.
- Email: email@example.com
- Ha Noi: 0987 682 505
- Ho Chi Minh: 028 7305 0186
Updated: Gimasys Team