Có gì thay đổi Gần đây, Google đã giới thiệu khả năng tạo không gian…
What’s new:: Google is updating the User list interface in the admin console to make it easier for you to view, search, and manage users. You can read more about the updates Google has brought in User management interface.
Find users with enhanced search capabilities and new filters
The new view allows admins to: view users across the enterprise or within a specific department (OUs), as a list view, search, filter users, and make custom settings for them. with that user. You can:
- Find users with filters: You can now filter by admin role, title, department, user status, and more.
- Download or export the filtered list: As you filter, you can download a list of users with the filters applied.
- Advanced search: Find users quickly with powerful search features, including the ability to search within specific departments and by user attributes.
- Customize your view: Customize the columns displayed in the table to see all the information you need in a single view..
Admin can set user settings right in list view mode
- Change personal user information: Hover over a user to perform quick actions including resetting passwords, renaming users, suspending, deleting or recovering user accounts, changing organizational units, and more.
- Update multiple users with batch actions: Edit information quickly for multiple users with settings that affect the entire group, such as adding to groups, sending messages to multiple users, deleting accounts, and more.
Easier in managing departments, departments
There is a new section dedicated to managing business departments, making it even simpler. Here you can easily create, move and manage these parts.