Trong môi trường cạnh tranh ngày nay, các tổ chức cần nhanh chóng và dễ…
Check out what's new below in the latest versions of the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps.
- Notifications in Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Existing users will see notifications in their Google Drive Android app (For example, when you're interested in their information in a comment or share a message. documents with them) you'll now see notifications in Docs, Sheets, and Slides on the Android app. These notifications are specific to the apps they're working on and only appear if the user has an updated version of Google Drive in their mobile device.
- Adjust columns and rows in Sheet: – Users will easily edit the size of rows and columns in Google Sheets Android app. Now, optional features to specify the sizes of rows and columns and to fit columns of their data correctly.
- Create and edit data deadlines in Sheets: Just like you can on the Web, users can now create and edit data validation criteria in the Android app's sheets.
- Change Color of Tabs Sheets in Sheets: – Now users can differentiate between sheets in Spreadsheet by changing Tabs color in Sheets of Android app.
- Insert GIF image files in Docs: Using Google Keyboard in the Docs Android app, you can find and insert GIFs in documents.
- View Recycle Bin in Docs, Sheets, and Slides on iOS app: – You can view and recover previously deleted files of Docs, Sheets, and Slides on iOS app. Just select “Trash” from the menu bar on the left side of the screen.
The source: GiMASYS