Easily take action in Gmail with new right-click context menu options
We’re adding more options to the right-click context menu in Gmail.
New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode on
New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode off
All end users
Why you’d use it
With these new options, you can take even more actions, directly from a message, in your inbox such as:
- Reply to, or forward, an email in one click from the main page
- Search for all emails from a sender
- Search for all emails with the same subject (if conversation view is turned off)
- Open multiple emails in multiple new windows at the same time
- Easily add a label or move an email
How to get started
- Admins: No action necessary.
- End users: The context menu can be opened by:
- Ctrl+click on Mac keyboards
- The menu key on Windows keyboards.