Edit Calendar events directly from Gmail and Docs
Quick launch summary
You can now edit Google Calendar events in the quick-access side panel in Gmail and Docs, without having to go to the full Calendar page in your browser. You can even use “Find a Time” to see others’ calendar availability when scheduling events.
Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
End users: There is no end user setting for this feature.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 11, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 24, 2020
You may interested:
- 9 ways to back up your SAP systems in Google Cloud
- Introducing cross-region replica for Cloud SQL
- How Cloud AI is helping during COVID-19
- Filter out disruptive noise in Google Meet
- Admin console improvements: API client access, GSM apps, admin roles, domain management, and unmanaged users