Enable offline support for Google Calendar on web from your computer
You can now enable offline support for Google Calendar on Google Chrome from your computer. When enabled, you can view your calendar and events from four weeks prior or any time in the future by week, day, or month. This is particularly useful when you’re offline or have unreliable internet access.
- Admins: This feature will be ON by default and can be disabled on domain or OU level. To disable this feature for your organization, in the Admin console go to Workspace > Calendar > Settings for Calendar > Advanced Settings > Calendar web offline and uncheck “Allow using Calendar on the web when offline”.
- End users: When enabled by your admin, this feature will be OFF by default and can be enabled on a per device basis. Visit the Help Center to learn more about using Calendar offline on your desktop.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) beginning on January 20, 2021
End User Setting
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 25, 2021
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on February 8, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers