Có gì thay đổi Nếu đang sử dụng phụ đề trong Google Meet, thì giờ…
New updates in the Google Drive interface
What’s changing: Google made some updates to the web interface of Google Drive. The features are unchanged, but some icons and tool buttons will be renewed, and in addition to a series of visual tweaks to suit Google's Latest Tangible Design Guidelines. Google built this new interface to create a good effect and efficient experience for Drive users, to connect with other G Suite applications, such as the recently updated version of Gmail.
Specifically, the changes include:
- The top left logo is changed to the Google Drive logo.
- If you add corporate logos entered, it will be displayed in the top right corner.
- The Settings icon is moved to the same row as the search bar.
- The Help Center icon moves to the same row as the search bar .
- The background color of the website changes to white, not the gray color it used to be.
- The “New” tool button is edited.
- The font of the title changes.
Dưới đây là một số ví dụ so sánh màn hình giữa giao diện cũ và giao diện mới: