Sales and payment policies
According to G Suite reseller agreement between G Google and its Partner, Gimasys will comply with Google’s sales policies and are defined as follow:
1.G Suite of annual plan:
When making a purchase commitment or buying G Suite by year, customers agree to use G Suite and pay for one full year, which means 365 days from the date of license activation, as mutually agreed.
With this agreement, customer commits to purchase a number of licenses to use at the time of order. After that, customers have two options related to one year of service usage, including:
- If the number of licenses does not increase during the year, customers have full rights to create, delete, create new accounts as long as they don’t exceed the number of purchased licenses.
- If customers wish to purchase additional licenses during the year, Gimasys will be required to provide corresponding information in a contract appendix. After that, customer will be able to create additional account as mentioned in his/her rights above.
With annual service commitments, customers can not cancel the subsciption before the expiry date of the above-mentioned one year period. In case of customers cancell the contract, Gimasys will not be responsible for the refund of the remainder of the service year.
Details of G Suite Service of annual plan and additional license fees as subjected to Google’s policy at: https://support.google.com/a/answer/1247364?hl=en
2. G Suite of flexible plan:
When purchasing G Suite monthly, customers agree to use G Suite in a flexible plan. With this agreement, customer commits to purchase a number of licenses at the time of order for one month (30-day perios). With regards to flexible plan, customers have the following options:
- If the number of accounts does not increase during the month, customers have the right to create, delete, create new accounts as long as they do not exceed the purchased licenses.
- If customers wish to purchase additional licenses during the month, Gimasys will be required to provide corresponding information in a contract appendices. After that, customers will be able to create additional account as mentioned in their rights above.
- After each month, customers have the options to increase, reduce license number or cancel the subsciption.
- Service charge will be calculated based on the number of licenses used and customers can cancell the subsciption at any time.
G Suite flexible plan can be refered to Google policies at: https://support.google.com/a/answer/1247362?hl=en
3. Order and payment methods
3.1. Order methods:
In order to provide a quick and convenient way for customers to purchase G Suite, Gimasys offers two methods of ordering and invoicing:
- Customer contact Gimasys salesperson and receive a contract form.
- Customers check the contract and confirm the information through email.
- Gimasys salesperson prints and sends 02 of the official contracts (signed and stamped) through post office or couriers.
- Customers receive the contract, sign and seal.
- Customer sends 01 of the signed and stamped contract through post offices or couriers to Gimasys.
- Customer pays by bank transfer and receives invoices through post office or couriers.
- Customers order G Suite online at: https://order.gcloudvn.com/
- Gimasys checks the information provided and send order confirmation through email.
- Customer receives email and confirms the order.
- Customer make payment and receive an electronic invoice from Gimasys.
3.2. Payment methods:
The only payment method accepted at Gimasys: Bank Transfer.
Payment documents from or account statement with confirmation from the bank can be used to prove that customer has paid to Gimasys. They are also the evidence for Gimasys to issue invoices and deliver services that we committed to provide to customer under an mutual agreement.