Google Cloud SQL
Cloud SQL is a fully managed database service that stands out from others due to its high performance, seamless integration, and impressive scalability. Cloud SQL provides a cloud-based alternative to local MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases. You should use Cloud SQL if you want to spend less time managing your database and more time using it.
Many applications run on Compute Engine, App Engine, and other services in Google Cloud Platform use Cloud SQL to store the database.
The outstanding advantages of Google Cloud SQL:
- Reduce maintenance costs with a fully managed database in the cloud
- Ensure business continuity with reliable and secure services
- Automate database provisioning, storage management, and other time-consuming tasks
- Easy database visualization for developers with Cloud SQL Insights
- Easy integration with existing apps and Google Cloud services like GKE and BigQuery