Có gì thay đổi Gần đây, Google đã giới thiệu khả năng tạo không gian…
In addition to filtering out background noises like keyboard typing, Google Meet will now remove reverberations from sound recorded by your microphone. De-reverberation will automatically filter out echos created by spaces with hard surfaces, such as a basement or a kitchen, helping to ensure optimal audio quality.
- Admins: Visit the Help Center to learn more about turning noise cancellation on or off by default.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about filtering out noise from your video calls on Google Meet.
- This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, the Teaching and Learning upgrade, and Frontline customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Education Fundamentals, Education Standard, Nonprofits, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers