With Google Workspace, retail businesses will enhance customer experience, improve…
Earlier this year, we announced the ways in which we would boost communication and collaboration for teams of all sizes in Google Workspace. In support of that effort, we've increased the amount of members you can add to a space in Google Chat from 400 to 8,000.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature. Visit the Help Center to learn more about Google Chat known limitations.
- End users:
- For Chat-preferred domains, this feature is only applicable to newly created spaces.
- For Chat-only domains, this feature is available to all new and existing spaces.
- Spaces with up to 8,000 members cannot be created on Google Hangouts.
- Visit the Help Center to learn more about spaces and group conversations.
- This feature is available now.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers.
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts