Có gì thay đổi Google đã nghe từ người dùng của mình rằng việc có…
Conversation summaries in Google Chat help you stay on top of messages in Spaces
At I/O in May 2022,we announced conversation summaries in Google Chat on web. Starting today, you will see summaries that provide a helpful digest of conversations in a space, allowing you to quickly catch-up on unread messages and navigate to the most relevant threads.
Why it’s important
Throughout the course of the workday, we often find ourselves switching between virtual meetings, emails, and Chat threads. With conversation summaries, you can easily stay on top of the latest conversations.
- Admin: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be ON by default and can be disabled by navigating to Conversation Summary. Visit the Help Center to learn more about Conversation Summary..
- Rapid release domain: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 19, 2022
- Scheduled release domainsNovember 2, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace customers Essentials, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, Education Standard, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, Frontline, and Nonprofits customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Business Starter, Education Fundamentals, and legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts