Backing up data in Google Workspace is very important for businesses…
After Google+ is officially removed from the G Suite applications, on July 6, 2020, the Currents application will officially launch to replace Google+.
At Google Cloud Next in 2019, google launched Current on beta version. On July 6, 2020, Google will make it available to G Suite customers.
If your domain is currently participating in Currents beta, your experience will remain the same.
If your domain uses Google+, you will be automatically upgraded Currents, has an updated interface and offers additional features for users and administrators.
Please note that starting July 6, users will no longer be able to opt out of Currents or return to Google+.
Who will be affected?
Admins and end users
Why is it important?
Currents provided more streamlined experience Make it easy for employees to have meaningful discussions across the organization and see recommendations for useful and timely content. It gives users access to new features, including customization stream. stream and card. Additionally, Currents allows super admins Enable content moderation and set administrative rights for users specifically within their organization.
If you're in Currents beta, your experience will remain the same. However, if your organization uses Google+, you might want to think about the following when you switch to Currents:
- Starting July 6, 2020, your users and all your organization's existing Google+ content will be automatically migrated to Currents. Your users will not have the option to return to Google+.
- The Currents app on Android and iOS will replace the Google+ app Android and iOS. Users will receive a notification to upgrade to the Currents app to continue using the service on mobile devices; Those who have auto-update enabled will be automatically upgraded.
- All existing links to plus.google.com will continue to work—users will automatically be redirected to currents.google.com.
- In the days leading up to the switch, users may see an announcement in Google+ about the launch and provide links to relevant Help Center content.
- Admins: Review our instructions for administrators, and submit Google's instructions to users in your organization.
- End users: Upgrade the Google+ app to Currents on your iOS or Android device on July 6, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the application or need to sign up for a free consultation to learn about its features, G Suite Please contact Gimasys immediately for advice:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for a free trial: Here
- Phone number: Hanoi: 0987 682 505 - Ho Chi Minh: 0974 417 099