Có gì thay đổi Nếu đang sử dụng phụ đề trong Google Meet, thì giờ…
Expanded language support for captions and translated captions in Google Meet
In January 2022, we announced the general availability of translated captions in Google Meet. Translated captions provide real-time translations of the speaker's language, helping to make meetings more inclusive and collaborative for meeting participants.
We’re expanding on this feature and beginning today, you can:
- Translate English calls into Japanese, Mandarin (simplified), and Swedish
- Translate French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish calls into English
Additionally, standard captions are now available in Japanese, Russian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Mandarin (traditional). Visit the Help Center for a complete list of available languages.
Some languages will include a “Beta” tag as we continue to optimize performance and introduce additional languages over time. We will continue to provide updates on the Workspace Updates blog as more languages become available.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- Người dùng cuối: Tính năng này sẽ khả dụng theo mặc định. Truy cập Trung tâm trợ giúp để tìm hiểu thêm về phụ đề và phụ đề đã dịch trong Google Meet.
- Meeting participants:
- You can use live translated captions if the meeting is organized by a user with an eligible Google Workspace edition.
- Captions are available for all users.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on December 16, 2022
- Available for meetings organized by Google Workspace customers Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Starter, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, and the Teaching and Learning Upgrade
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers.