Backing up data in Google Workspace is very important for businesses…
To limit distractions during meetings, Google Meet offers noise cancellation to filter out background noises such as a closing door or the sounds of a nearby construction site. Beginning today, noise cancellation is:
- Available for users with personal Google Accounts on a wider variety of Android mobile devices.
- Available to Google Workspace Business Starter, Education Fundamentals, Education Standards.
- Enabled by default for third-party devices that connect to Meet using Pexip
Expanding this functionality helps make calls more productive by reducing distractions across a wider variety of devices.
- End users
- Visit the Help Center to learn more about turning filtering out noise from your meeting on Google Meet.
- If you’re joining using a Workspace account, the meeting host's Workspace edition will determine the default state. You can turn the feature on or off from the settings menu.
- If you’re joining a meeting on an Android device with your personal Google Account, noise cancellation is OFF by default.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on February 27, 2023
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: email@example.com