Backing up data in Google Workspace is very important for businesses…
Google has rolled out more powerful tools on Drive to help organizations solve the complex problems that arise from the cloud.
Google Drive has always made it simple to let users securely store, sync, and share documents. But for large companies when moving to the cloud, they will have a lot of worries and thoughts, data risks, data loss when moving up, and compatibility with their current tools. Google's technical team is always trying to solve all those troubles for their business. That's also why Google introduced more powerful tools on Drive.
- Create, share and work together with TEAM DRIVES.
- Manage sensitive corporate data with Google Vault for Drive.
- Move data to the Cloud easily with the latest acquired application, AppBridge.
- Work seamlessly with the tools you already have Drive File Stream.
- Get instant access to relevant documents with Quick Access, powered by Google's smart server.
With the addition of new features to Drive, you have the tools your employees need to implement ideas while you keep your organization's governance and data safe.