Có gì thay đổi Nếu đang sử dụng phụ đề trong Google Meet, thì giờ…
Google updates G Suite service pricing policy 2020
According to the latest announcement from Google, from 03/04/2020, Google officially applies a preferential price policy for A new customer in Vietnam when sign up for G Suite use the following versions of G Suite software services:
- G Suite Basic: For First 20 accounts the price remains the same at $4.2/account/month (equivalent to 30% offer on global price). Are from 21st account above A global rate of . will be applied $6/account/month. (This price does not include 10% contractor tax)
- G Suite Business: For First 20 accounts price will drop 20% on global prices, equivalent to $9.6/account/month. Are from 21st account or more A global rate of . will be applied $12/account/month (This price does not include 10% contractor tax)
- G Suite Enterprise: Price does not change.
Conditions for applying the new price are as follows:
- Valid for customers only New purchase or upgrade.
- Applies to all customers who pay flexible monthly fees and commit to paying annual fees.
- The new rates are valid for the first 12 months from the date of new service subscription or upgrade. After 12 months, you will pay at the global rate (G Suite basic: $6/account/month, G Suite business: 12$/account/month – Price does not include 10% contractor tax, G Suite Enterprise: Price unchanged).
- Validity period of the offer: customers register new and upgrade from 03/04/2020 to date 29/01/2021.
Through a series of updates and changes, G Suite has become more and more perfect in helping businesses operate flexibly and effectively, even when switching from traditional working methods to working online. The new pricing policy is to match the quality of services that G Suite brings to businesses, but the price change will have certain impacts on businesses that are and plan to use G Suite, so Gimasys ready to advise and support your company to have the best plan to suit the needs of each business.
Any questions please contact:
- Hotline: Ho Chi Minh: 0974 417 099 - Hanoi: 0987.682.505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register contact form: Here