Cập nhật thay đổi Biểu tượng cảm xúc là một cách tuyệt vời để mọi…
In Google Chat, you’ll see banners warning against potential phishing and malware messages coming from users with personal Google Accounts. These warning banners, which are already available in Gmail and Google Drive, help protect users against malicious actors, keeping data safe.
In Gmail, warning banners are displayed when responding to emails sent from outside of your organization. Now, Android warning banners are also displayed as you add new external recipients. Admins can turn these specific warning labels on or off for their organization. trong admin
- Admins: There is no admin action required. Visit the Help Center to learn more about advanced phishing and malware protection.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about how Google Chat keeps you safe.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 19, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers.
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts.