Có gì thay đổi Đầu năm nay, Google đã công bố Bard, một thử nghiệm…
Introducing new Space Manager capabilities in Google Chat
Last year, Google announced several improvements to spaces in Google Chat to help you better organize people, topics, and projects, which included introducing the space manager role. Currently, managers can:
- Remove and add participants
- Assign or remove the space manager
- Delete a space
- Delete messages
- Edit the space description
- Update space access from restricted to discoverable or vice versa
Starting today, space managers will now have additional capabilities to ensure effective conversations take place in spaces:
- Space configuration: enables space managers to choose if members can change space details, such as name, icon, description, and guidelines, or turn Chat history on/off for the space.
- Member management: allows space managers to decide if members can add or remove members or groups to a space.
- Conversation moderation: authorizes space managers to determine whether members can use @all in a space.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature. Visit the Help Center to learn more about optimizing Chat spaces for your organization. .
- End users: Go to the space menu > select “Space settings” > configure space settings and modify permissions as needed. Visit the Help Center to learn more about managing your space settings. Quản lý Spaces
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 13, 2023
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 27, 2023
- Available to all Google Workspace customerscustomers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers.
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org