Theo cập nhật mới nhất từ Google, hiện tại chính sách mua thêm dung lượng…
Starting today, April 2, 2019, Google officially applies a new pricing policy for G Suite services globally. The new prices applied in the Vietnamese market are as follows:
- G Suite Basic: $4.2/account/month (This new price does not include 10% Contractor Tax)
- G Suite Business: $10.2/account/month (This new price does not include 10% Contractor Tax).
- G Suite Enterprise: Price remains unchanged
- The new price has no difference in terms of flexible monthly payment policy or annual fee commitment. Google will remove this distinction as of April 2, 2019.
Explaining the new adjustment, Google says it's based on the current value of the G Suite suite of products offered to customers. With a series of improvements since the first version released more than 10 years ago, including the ability to work collaboratively in real time (Docs, Sheets, Slides), flexible storage (Drives), online meeting (Hangouts Meets), secure group messaging (hangouts) or the application of artificial intelligence technology to the product thereby improving data collection capabilities and protecting against phishing attacks.
10 year journey of G Suite innovation
The impact of the new pricing policy on customers using G Suite through Gimasys is as follows:
- G Suite customers who are paying in cycles of less than 1 year: The new price will officially apply from today, April 2, 2019.
- G Suite customers who are paying annually: The new price will be officially applied on the next renewal after April 2, 2019.
For renewal customers, new customers who are interested and need to use G Suite services, they can directly contact Gimasys' consulting team for specific and appropriate information support. best with the needs of your company.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hanoi: 0987 682 505
- City. Ho Chi Minh: 028 7305 0186