Google Workspace is Google's suite of productivity products that has seen a rise…
In the coming weeks, you’ll notice a new look and feel for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides on Google. Following the release of Google Material Design 3, the refreshed user interface is purposefully designed to streamline core collaboration journeys across Google products.
In Docs, Sheets, and Slides, you’ll see improvements such as:
- A simplified user interface at the top of your docs, sheets, and slides, helping you find frequently used actions faster.
- Additional user experience improvements in commenting, background, rulers, and gridlines.
- Note that while there are no changes in functionality, some features have been relocated to reduce clutter within the new interface. Notably, you can find the latest status info for the doc, such as last edit and version history, via a single entry point: the clock icon in the top right corner.
In Drive, you’ll see improvements such as:
- Key actions surfaced inline on files, for quick access and increased productivity.
- Ability to select multiple items at a time and undertake batch operations for frequent tasks.
- New search chips (including type, owner, and last modified) to help you find files faster.
Why it’s important
These key visual and interactive design changes will help you get your best work done faster by emphasizing the tools within our products used most frequently. For more information, check out the latest on the Workspace blog.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 6, 2023
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on March 22, 2023
- Available to all Google Workspace customerscustomers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers.
- Available to users with personal Google accounts
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: email@example.com