Brazil là một trong những thị trường năng lượng tái tạo hứa hẹn nhất thế…
Google Meet allows mass acceptance of users
You can now accept all pending join requests in Google Meet in bulk. Accepting all participants or students at once helps to limit interruptions in the video call. Note, only the meeting organizer can view or approve the request to join the meeting.
Get started with bulk join in Google Meet
- Admin: No control is available for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be available to the meeting organizer. Visit the Help Center to learn more about how to add or remove people from a Google Meet video call.
Quick deployment roadmap:
Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting November 4, 2020
Scheduled deployment time:
Extended release (may take longer than 15 days to show features) starting November 16, 2020
- Có sẵn cho các phiên bản Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard và Enterprise Plus, cũng như các khách hàng đang sử dụng G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, Nonprofits và người dùng có Google Account cá nhân.
Contact Gimasys for advice on a transformation strategy that is suitable for your business situation and to experience the free Google Workspace toolkit:
- Hotline: Hanoi: 0987 682 505 – Ho Chi Minh: 0974 417 099
- Email: email@example.com
- Sign up for a free consultation: Here.