In the modern business world, technological solutions have become…
Google is introducing a new quick tap to access popular features in Google Meet. By hovering over your own video feed, you can access video effects such as live wallpapers or fun filters to bring more fun to your meetings and customize them. Choose reframing to improve your visibility.
You can also turn off video feeds from other participants with a quick action on their videos. This can be useful in situations where you want to focus your meeting view on only the presenter, or hide participants with distracting video feeds.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature is available to all users. Visit the Help Center to learn more about changing your audio and video settings, changing your background or applying visual effects, and pinning or muting meeting participants.
- Rapid Release Domain: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature exposure) starting June 26, 2023
- Scheduled Release Domain: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature exposure) starting July 5, 2023
- New quick action menu available to all Google Workspace customers
- Note: The reorder feature is only available for Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Starter, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, Teaching and Learning and Workspace Individual upgrades. Also available to Google One Subscribers with 2TB or more storage