Google AppSheet là một nền tảng No-Code giúp các doanh nghiệp tự động hóa các…
In addition to ten Templates existing website Built for common website uses, you can now distribute custom templates within your organization. You can create and share templates that work best for how you display and share information in your organization. In addition, your colleagues can easily access custom templates, allowing them to quickly adapt and use them as needed. This reduces the time spent formatting and structuring your site, giving you more time to focus on implementing ideas.
Additional details only
Share previews of your templates with colleagues, previews are a quick and easy way to share prototyped web pages with your team without necessarily submitting a web page to the template library on your domain. Just add “/template/preview” after the site ID on the URL. This will allow any user with read or edit permissions to view a draft site or create a copy of it. Note that users with published viewer permission cannot preview the template.
Expanded language support in Google Sites Web templates:
- English – Australia
- Korean language
- Polish language
- Simplified Chinese
- Admins: Visit the Help Center to learn more about creating Custom Drive templates.
- End Users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about How to create a document template? and create website from template.
- Rapid release domain: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting June 24, 2021
- Scheduled release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting July 19, 2021
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Plus, Frontline, a and nd Nonprofits, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Business Starter customers