Backing up data in Google Workspace is very important for businesses…
Google has long placed a strong emphasis on empowering entrepreneurs and promoting cutting-edge technology in the global startup community. Whether your business is in the idea stage or expanding its market, Google's suite of support tools, resources, and mentorship opportunities are designed to accelerate your startup's success.
Introducing the program
In order to support the development of startup businesses in Vietnam, Gimasys has cooperated with Google to launch the "Google Cloud for Startups" program. This program focuses on three main aspects: financial, technical and business support. Participating startups will have the opportunity to receive support credits of up to $200,000, helping them access and effectively utilize Google Cloud resources. This will contribute to accelerating the speed of development and optimizing costs during the operation of emerging businesses.
Benefits of participating in the Google Cloud Startups program
Through the program, Startup businesses will be supported by Gimasys and Google under the following criteria:
- Financial support: Startups that meet the standards set by Google will receive credit up to $200,000 within 2 years to use Google Cloud services. At the same time, the program also offers various incentives, to support businesses in their next stage of development.
- Technical support: When participating in the program, startups will be provided with advice from Google on technology tools and solutions that suit their unique needs, along with support in installation and migration. Technology transfer through specialized training courses.
- Business support: Startups will have the opportunity to directly connect with Google experts, learn and share experiences through practical best practices. In addition, they also get access to Startup Success Manager and join the Google Cloud Startup community, opening up many new business and growth opportunities.
Conditions of participation
To participate in the program, businesses need to meet the criteria set by Google according to global standards, the criteria can be listed as:
- Active phase
- Committed to development
- Require compliance with terms and conditions
For more detailed information on the criteria, please contact Gimasys – Google Cloud Premier's Partner for a full assessment of program participation standards.
Support packages in the program
- Year 1: 100% Cloud costs up to $100,000
- Year 2: 20% Cloud costs up to $100,000 VND
Training: Get training support from Google through online courses from Google Cloud Skills Boost with a value of up to $500
Other incentives: Get discounts from Google when purchasing products in the ecosystem such as Google Workspace, Google Maps,.. with credit incentives up to $7,200.
Startups are funded through equity investments, which can be publicly verified – from Pre-Seed, Angel, Seed to Series A stages (in the case of Series A, must be funded within 12 months pass) is eligible to participate in the program.
**For startups that do not meet these criteria, they still have the opportunity to receive $2,000 worth of Google Cloud credits through the Google Cloud experience program.