Có gì thay đổi Để giúp bạn tìm thấy các đề xuất và kết quả…
When someone mentions you in a comment in a Google Workspace document, Google sends you an email notification with the comment and the commenter's name. With this update, Google is adding the commenter's email address to the email notification.
Google hope that by providing this additional information, this will help you feel more confident that you’re receiving a legitimate notification rather than a spam or phishing attempt by a bad actor.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be available by default.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 3, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers.
- Also available to users with personal Google accounts