Có gì thay đổi Bạn có thể chuyển đổi cuộc họp video trên Google Meet…
In August 2021, we gave users the ability to share where they’re working from directly on their calendar. This update improves the working location feature by offering the same functionality for easily entering and updating location information in a more compact format that uses screen space more efficiently.
- Admins: Working location is ON by default and can be disabled at the domain or OU level. Visit the Help Center to learn more about turning working location on or off for users.
- End users: Unless disabled by your admin, this feature will be OFF by default. Visit the Help Center to learn more about setting your working location.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 10, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, and Nonprofits, as well as G Suite Business customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Enterprise Essentials, Education Fundamentals, Frontline customers as well as G Suite Basic customers
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts