Có gì thay đổi Đầu năm nay, Google đã công bố Bard, một thử nghiệm…
External label for Google Meet participants
“External” labels will be available in Google Meet. Users will see a label in the top-left corner of their meeting screen indicating that participants who are external to the meeting host’s domain have joined the meeting. In the people panel, external participants will be denoted with the same icon.
- Admins: External labels will be on by default and can be configured in the Admin console at Apps > Google Workspace > Google Meet > Google Meet Safety Settings. Visit the Help Center to learn more about managing Meet settings for your users..
- End users: No end user action is required — you’ll see warning labels for external participants when configured by your admin.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on March 14, 2023.
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 23, 2023 .
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Plus, Education Standard, Teaching and Learning Upgrade, Frontline and Nonprofits customers.
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: email@example.com