Có gì thay đổi Nếu đang sử dụng phụ đề trong Google Meet, thì giờ…
Google requires the G Suite app on phones and computers to be updated by August 12, 2020 to ensure it continues to work
In 2018, Google made upgrades to its API and service infrastructure to improve performance and security. Due to these changes, some older versions of desktop and mobile apps that use G Suite may be discontinued on August 12, 2020. In particular, the versions released before December 2018 may be affected.
To ensure uninterrupted user workflow, your users should update the following Google apps to the latest versions as soon as possible:
- Classroom iOS app
- Docs Android and iOS apps
- Drive Android and iOS apps
- Drive File Stream desktop app
- Gmail iOS app
- Sheets Android and iOS apps
- Slides Android and iOS apps
- Admins: Encourage your users to upgrade their apps. If you deploy Drive File Stream for your organization, make sure you use the latest version.
- End users: Upgrade the apps listed above to the latest versions as soon as possible.
- Rapid and scheduled release domains: Full launch (1–3 days to show full features) starts August 12, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the application or need to sign up for a free consultation to learn about its features, G Suite Please contact Gimasys immediately for advice:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for a free trial: Here
- Phone number: Hanoi: 0987 682 505 - Ho Chi Minh: 0974 417 099