Cập nhật thay đổi Biểu tượng cảm xúc là một cách tuyệt vời để mọi…
When using appointment scheduling in Google Calendar, you can now opt to have users verify their email before booking an appointment. When enabled, the user must be signed into a Google account or validate their email address using a PIN code to complete the booking.
This setting is off by default and is “sticky”. This means that if you turn it on or off, the configuration will be saved for any new appointment scheduling series. We hope this feature helps ensure you’re protected against potentially malicious actors.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be OFF by default and can be turned on by the user.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 11, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on May 25, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Standard, Education Plus, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Nonprofits customers.
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Frontline, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers .