Thực hiện số hóa với nền tảng Cloud là xu hướng tất yếu cho doanh…
In order to help you find more accurate and customized search suggestions and results, we’re introducing three features that improve the Google Chat and Gmail search experience on web and mobile:
- Search suggestions: Search-query suggestions based on your past search history in Chat will now appear as you type in the Chat search bar. This will help you quickly recall important messages, files, and more on mobile.
- Gmail labels: You can now search messages under a specific Gmail label in the app to return results only within that label. You can also use search chips in the Gmail search bar to refine label searches.
- Related results: For Gmail search-queries that return no results, related results will be shown to improve the overall search experience.
- Admin: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End Users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about Search in Gmail and Search for Google Chat messages..
- This feature is now available on Android devices
- Rollout to iOS devices will complete by the end of October.
- This feature is now available on Android and iOS devices .
- This feature is now available on web.
- Available to all customers of Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts.