Có gì thay đổi Bạn có thể chuyển đổi cuộc họp video trên Google Meet…
Building upon the recently announced emoji reaction feature you can now express yourself in a new way by searching for and inserting emojis directly inline with your text in Google Docs.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: To search for and add emojis directly inline with text in Docs, follow one or all of the options below:
- Type “@” followed by a descriptor, such as “@smile,” to search for a specific emoji amongst other menu items
- Type “@:” or “:” to see a dropdown list of emojis and the option to navigate to the entire catalog of emojis
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 29, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on September 12, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts.