Backing up data in Google Workspace is very important for businesses…
Google recently announced a streamlined user experience in Google Chat to help you find what you need much faster, including new features like home and mentions. Starting today, Google was excited to introduce a new bottom navigation bar within the Chat app on Android & iOS devices to help you easily access these features on mobile. You will now have easy access to the following views:
- Home: helps you stay on top of all conversions in one unified view, with a filter that allows you to drill down to unread messages.
- Direct messages: see a compact list of all your 1:1 and group messages, including pinned conversations at the top of the list.
- Spaces: see a compact list of all your spaces, including pinned conversations at the top of the list.
- Mentions: helps you easily find messages from conversations and spaces where you’ve been mentioned.
- Admins and end users: No action required. You’ll automatically see these updates on your mobile devices over the next few weeks. Visit the Help Center to learn how to use Google Chat and how to mention someone else in a message.
Android & iOS:
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 29, 2023
- Available to all Google Workspace customers and users with personal Google Accounts