Trong thế giới kinh doanh hiện đại, các giải pháp công nghệ đã trở thành…
Following recent updates in Google Chat, which adds context without disrupting the flow of conversation and allows you to organize your chat conversations from clutter, Google is introducing read in group direct messages.
With this feature, you can now quickly determine if other team members have read your latest messages in the Chat stream.
Why it’s important
Many users rely on Chat to instantly communicate with their colleagues, and it is sometimes difficult to keep up with the number of messages sent and received during the day. Knowing which co-workers have read your messages can help set expectations for a response.
Whether you're waiting for a colleague to read your message or you want to ensure high visibility of a topic in a group direct message, Google hopes this highly requested feature will help you communicate effectively. than in Chat.
Reading status will only show in Chats with 20 people or less and will not show up in space.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End User: There is no end user setting for this feature and it cannot be turned ON or OFF. Visit the Help Center to learn more about Send a message in Chat.
- Rapid and scheduled release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature exposure) starting June 29, 2023
- Available to all Google Workspace customers có Tài khoản Google cá nhân
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org