Windows VPS is an effective solution for businesses that need to run…
Currently, you can use visitor sharing—secure, pincode-based collaboration—to share items with non-Google accounts. This allows non-Google users to view, comment on, or edit content in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Sites. Beginning today, you can use visitor sharing to allow non-Google users to upload content or create files within shared drives owned by organizations and users on Google Workspace.
Visitor Sharing in Drive
- Admins: This update will be available by default when visitor sharing is turned on for your organization
- End users: There is no end user setting for this feature.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 24, 2022
- Có sẵn cho khách hàng Google Workspace Essentials, Business Standard, Business Plus, Education Plus, Enterprise Standard và Enterprise Plus
- Không khả dụng cho Google Workspace Business Starter, Enterprise Essentials, Education Fundamentals, Frontline và Nonprofits cũng như các khách hàng cũ của G Suite Basic và Business
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts