Có gì thay đổi Nếu đang sử dụng phụ đề trong Google Meet, thì giờ…
Space managers can now delete messages in Google Chat
In Google Chat, Space managers can now delete messages from other users in a threaded spaces. This feature will allow Space managers to easily moderate their spaces and remove any content that is irrelevant or inappropriate in the space.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature. Visit the Help Center to learn more about optimizing Chat spaces for your organization.
- End users: Hover over a message and select the “Delete the message” option.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 6, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Plus, Education Standard và Bản nâng cấp dạy và học
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers