Có gì thay đổi Bạn có thể chuyển đổi cuộc họp video trên Google Meet…
In Google Chat, Space managers can now delete messages from other users in a threaded spaces. This feature will allow Space managers to easily moderate their spaces and remove any content that is irrelevant or inappropriate in the space.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature. Visit the Help Center to learn more about optimizing Chat spaces for your organization.
- End users: Hover over a message and select the “Delete the message” option.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 6, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Plus, Education Standard, and the Teaching and Learning Upgrade
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers