Windows VPS is an effective solution for businesses that need to run…
Introducing portrait retouching in Meet, a new mobile feature that lets you lightly edit your appearance before joining or during a meeting. Even if your appearance isn't perfect, portrait editing is available to help you look your best. You can choose from two vertical editing modes:
- Delicate: very lightly smoothes the skin, brightens the skin under the eyes and whitens the eyes.
- Smoothing: smoothes the skin a bit, brightens the skin under the eyes and whitens the eyes.
This update has been highly requested by our users and we hope that by providing the ability to slightly improve their appearance, they will feel more comfortable and confident with the way they appear. during video calls.
In addition to mobile, Google plans to introduce this feature to Google Meet on the web in late 2023. Google will provide an update here at that time.
- Administrator: No administrator action or impact is required.
- End users: This feature will be disabled by default and can be enabled by the user. Visit the Help Center to learn more about turning portrait touch-up on or off for your account.
- Rapid release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting October 18, 2023
- Scheduled release domains: Extended rollout (may take longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting October 28, 2023
- Có sẵn cho Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Starter, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Plus, Teaching & Learning Upgrade, Google One và Google Workspace Individual
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts