With Google Workspace, retail businesses will enhance customer experience, improve…
Last month, Google pre-announced numerous features that offer new experiences in smart canvas, including enhancing Google Drive to help you complete your most frequent tasks more quickly.
Today, Google’re introducing search chips in Drive that enable you to filter by criteria like file type, owner, and last modified date. Filtering by these criteria helps you narrow down and find relevant files faster in any view throughout Drive.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End Users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about finding files in Google Drive.
- Rapid Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 30, 2023
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting in Q2, 2023. (Google will provide an update once the date approaches.)
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers.
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org