Có gì thay đổi Bạn có thể chuyển đổi cuộc họp video trên Google Meet…
Google is updating the page My Devices page. Users can visit the page to see the devices they used to sign in to G Suite and then manage those devices. It includes detailed information about the device, the option to sign out of the device, and the option to wipe the device. You may notice:
- A new URL, like the one currently found at mydevices.google.comSoon, Google will start redirecting users from the old site to the new site.
- This page currently includes both mobile and desktop devices. The old page only shows mobile devices.
- Device details. This is the same as the previous site.
- Option to manage device access and erase device if desired. This is the same as the previous site.
New My Devices page at mydevices.google.com
The old My Devices page at google.com/apps/mydevices
You may be interested in:
- Protecting G Suite Users: Phishing Prevention and Device Management
- Protecting enterprise data on Android devices violates privacy regulations
- Featured Application: Basic Device Manager brings basic tracking to all computers
- View encryption status and security patch levels for devices with basic mobility manager
- Cloud Identity: Centralized User, Device, and Application Management
- G Suite admin: View desktops & mobile devices in one place