Có gì thay đổi Gần đây, Google đã giới thiệu khả năng tạo không gian…
Google is opening a beta program to allow G Suite users to accomplish more on-the-go with the Google Assistant when logged in with a G Suite account. The Google Assistant will respond to voice commands for certain Google Calendar and Gmail functions and:
- Let you know when your next meeting is
- Create, cancel or reschedule a Calendar event
- Send a note to event attendees via email
- Send an email
- Dial into a meeting
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
By using the Google Assistant with your G Suite account, you can easily accomplish work-related tasks while on the go.
How to get started
- Admins: Apply to be part of the beta program using this form.
- End users: No action required.
To use this functionality in the Google Assistant, you must be logged in to your G Suite account. Additionally, if you have both a personal and a G Suite account, please note that the Assistant can only answer questions for one account at a time. You must switch between those accounts if you’d like to ask a question about your other account. This beta functionality is only available in English.
You may be interested in:
- AMD EPYC processors are available at Google
- Optimize your Google Cloud Storage strategy
- Work anywhere with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides with new offline mode
- Simplify Google Group Management in the Admin Console
- Easily copy your Gmail holds to Hangouts Chat in Google Vault
- Google Cloud Identity – Nhận dạng danh tính & quản lý thiết bị