Use the Google Assistant with your G Suite account in beta
Google is opening a beta program to allow G Suite users to accomplish more on-the-go with the Google Assistant when logged in with a G Suite account. The Google Assistant will respond to voice commands for certain Google Calendar and Gmail functions and:
- Let you know when your next meeting is
- Create, cancel or reschedule a Calendar event
- Send a note to event attendees via email
- Send an email
- Dial into a meeting
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
By using the Google Assistant with your G Suite account, you can easily accomplish work-related tasks while on the go.
How to get started
- Admins: Apply to be part of the beta program using this form.
- End users: No action required.
To use this functionality in the Google Assistant, you must be logged in to your G Suite account. Additionally, if you have both a personal and a G Suite account, please note that the Assistant can only answer questions for one account at a time. You must switch between those accounts if you’d like to ask a question about your other account. This beta functionality is only available in English.
You may interested:
- Improvements to Google Calendar Interop for Microsoft Exchange, with real time data, logging, and simpler setup
- Ensure that Google Vault captures all emails in your domain
- How Google Cloud Platform helps you take command of your threat detection
- Use Google 2-Step Verification and risk-based login challenges with 3rd-party identity providers
- Additional tools for enhanced reporting in Google Sheets
- See changes in Google Docs over time with Compare Documents