Backing up data in Google Workspace is very important for businesses…
We recently completed the migration of Reminders from Google Calendar and Google Assistant to Google Tasks in order to provide an easy way to view and manage all your to-dos in one place. To build upon this, we’re providing you with a full screen desktop experience to view all tasks together. Starting today, you will be able to see all your tasks and task lists in a single full screen view on Calendar web.
In addition to an optimized desktop layout, this update makes it easier for you to stay on top of and organize your tasks.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: To view full screen tasks on Calendar web, go to Calendar.google.com > click on the task icon in the top bar. Visit the Help Center to learn more about Google Tasks.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 16, 2023
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 27, 2023
- Available to all Google Workspace customers and users with personal Google Accounts