In the modern business world, technological solutions have become…
Earlier this year, we introduced the ability for space managers to configure spaces for sharing organizational announcements. While these announcement spaces aim to facilitate one-way controlled communication in Google Chat, we’re adding an optional in-line reply feature that will enable members of a space to respond to or discuss an announcement.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: For newly created announcement spaces, the in-line reply feature is the default for all members. In existing announcement spaces, the in-line reply feature is the default for space managers only. To enable or disable this setting, space managers can go to the space menu > space settings > permissions > “Reply to messages” > select “All members” or “Space managers only”. Visit the Help Center to learn more about managing your space settings, creating an announcement space and your role as a space manager.
For Web browsers:
- Rapid Release Domain: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature exposure) starting July 28, 2023
- Scheduled release domain: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature exposure) starting August 14, 2023
For Browsers on Mobile Devices (Android & iOS):
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting July 28, 2023
- Available to all Google Workspace customer
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org