Windows VPS is an effective solution for businesses that need to run…
In almost every industry and organizations of every size, first-party data is stored internally Google BigQuery are all of great value. From operations to marketing and personalized experiences, first-party data is always the key to unlocking business success in the 5.0 advertising era.
Historically, marketers and advertisers have relied on packaged customer data platforms (CDPs) to collect, store and model customer data, then push that data into downsteam tools. next. However, thanks to the development of AI Lakehouse and Google BigQuery, separate processes for collecting data, establishing models, and storing in CDPs have become redundant.
By Integrated with Hightouch – a data activation platform that enables organizations to make the most of BigQuery data, companies can now create a consolidated customer data platform, leveraging existing data investments and the powerful optimization capabilities of their data warehouse. With Hightouch and BigQuery, businesses can build customer personas and synchronize data with more than 200 tools and touchpoints. This integration empowers organizations, creating a unified and flexible platform that meets all their business use cases, while maximizing the potential of their data assets.
In this blog, Gimasys will help you learn more about the concept CDP Composable, explores the benefits they offer, providing practical guidance on how to unlock the true potential of your data with CDP when built with BigQuery and Hightouch integration.
Use case 1: Building a Customer 360
Data teams can build Customer 360 directly in BigQuery, allowing companies to understand customer engagement in the most comprehensive way across all channels, devices, and media (including offline engagement). This 360 profile is the basis for effective analysis, personalization and delivering the best customer experience.
Hightouch offers a 360 Customer Toolkit that allows organizations to create multiple identity and entity resolution models directly in BigQuery without writing any complex SQL or code.
Use case 2: Activating data with Reverse ETL
Data teams can sync data to downstream business tools like CRMs, ESPs, and ad platforms by using Reverse ETL.
Business operations using these tools will be improved by data, driving better results and ensuring that everyone is working on the same source of truth in BigQuery. These features help data teams save effort on building and maintaining systems, integrating with APIs, and distributing ad-hoc CSV to other business teams.
Use case 3: Driving personalization across channels
Marketers can achieve better results by personalizing the content delivered to their customers.
Customer lifetime value will improve when companies provide relevant and personalized experiences through SMS, email, mobile and web notifications. To do this, organizations first need to collect and store customer information, model predictions from that data, and then make that data and insights available to tools and channels. their marketing.
Use case 4: Improving Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and increasing ad efficiency
Marketers can improve the efficiency of their campaigns by syncing customer data into advertising platforms.
Marketers can limit the types of customers they do not want to target, such as those who have signed up to make a purchase or those who have declined to make a purchase, to reduce waste in advertising spend. Similarly, marketers can build audiences from their existing customer base to identify new customers to attract. They can also provide conversion data to these platforms to optimize their automated campaigns. All of this advertising effectiveness depends on the ability to easily sync data from BigQuery to ad destinations.
Hightouch’s Composable CDP, built with BigQuery, allows organizations to store, model, and activate their customer data from the data warehouse. Companies like Gorgias, Prestashop, and Chalhoub have attained substantial revenue and cost savings benefits by activating their BigQuery data using Hightouch.
Hightouch sits directly on top of BigQuery, providing data teams and marketers with a no-code toolset to automatically sync data and build and manage audience sets for activation. Notable features and benefits of this architecture include:
- Reverse ETL - Data and marketing teams can sync data from BigQuery to 200+ downstream tools with visual editors or languages such as SQL and dbt.
- Customer Studio - Marketers can easily build audiences, add custom traits, run tests, analyze performance, run omnichannel campaigns, and coordinate all of their audience campaigns.
- Customer 360 Toolkit - Data teams can organize and prepare their BigQuery data using Hightouch’s native identity resolution, schema organization, and warehouse enrichment capabilities.
- Personalization API - Teams can access data in real-time using a fully managed API to power personalized customer experience.
- Match Booster - Marketers can enrich audience syncs to ad destinations like Facebook and Google Ads with third-party data to improve match rates. This leads to larger audience reach in each platform for use cases like suppressing existing customers or building lookalike audiences, ultimately improving ROAS.
Collect data into BigQuery from any source
Wherever you collect customer data, you can add it directly into BigQuery. Event collection solutions like Google Analytics can stream data into BigQuery, while ETL and ELT solutions like Fivetran can load all other data your organization has.
A single source of truth across the entire organization
Google Cloud offers many tools to centralize all customer data in a single place. Google Cloud Storage provides a secure and scalable object storage solution that allows businesses to store and manage their data in a centralized location. Additionally, BigQuery enables businesses to analyze large amounts of data quickly and easily, providing a unified platform for data analysis using SQL queries, integrated machine learning models, and online tools. data visualization. This provides a single source of truth across the entire organization, allowing all teams to have access to the same data, regardless of their function or location. Hightouch never stores this data separately and syncs directly from BigQuery with other tools the organization uses.
Easily and quickly modeling data and compute
Google Cloud offers a number of computing options, including computing engines like Google Kubernetes Engine and App Engine, allowing businesses to run their applications and workloads efficiently and scale. Google Cloud's AI and machine learning tools, such as AutoML and TensorFlow, enable businesses to build and deploy custom models without expertise, making modeling and computing easy easier and faster than ever.
Monitor infrastructure with unified dashboards
Google Cloud's operations suite provides a unified dashboard for monitoring and managing cloud services. It allows businesses to monitor their applications and infrastructure in real-time, set up alerts, and troubleshoot issues. This unified dashboard provides a comprehensive view of the entire organization, making it easier to identify and address any issues.
Google Cloud provides a flexible data platform, enabling businesses to adopt a first-party customer data approach. Products like Google Cloud Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Data Catalog help businesses protect sensitive data and maintain compliance with regulations like GDPR and CCPA. Google Cloud also provides tools for identity and access management, ensuring that customer data is accessed only by authorized people. Hightouch never stores data outside of BigQuery, maintaining all administrative rules and regulations.
Hightouch Composable CDP vs. packaged CDPs
Hightouch Composable Customer Data Platform built with BigQuery, enables anyone in any organization to fully leverage their customer data in all of their tools. Marketing teams have access to unified customer profiles for personalization and can leverage any data models built in BigQuery. Data teams can perform all of their work within the secure BigQuery environment, knowing that Hightouch will then pass those data investments downstream to all other organization tools.
Packaged CDPs offer all-in-one solutions for data collection, modeling, storage, and activation. A company that may choose to pursue a CDP because of the completeness of this implementation and the built-in data schemas and modeling it institutes. Ultimately, however, the separate data storage of packaged CDPs is a critical weakness: CDPs operate as their own separate entities, and don’t benefit from data investments made across the organization.
Assembling a Hightouch Composable CDP is a better option for companies than purchasing a Packaged CDP because this approach offers several benefits:
- Data completeness : Packaged CDPs only collect and/or copy a portion of a company's data, such as click data. Instead, BigQuery can be the source of truth for all of a company's data, from all of its customer interactions. BigQuery enables organizations to use data from diverse sources such as POS systems, data science models, and offline data to build Customer360s and enable that customer data to downstream tools.
- Data flexibility : Data teams have flexibility in how they can model data in BigQuery. All of these data models are then transferred to tools that Hightouch can synchronize. Hightouch CDP easily keeps up with an organization's evolving needs and requirements. Packaged CDPs, on the other hand, provide rigid solutions that require significant effort to modify or redeploy.
- Accessibility : Data teams can easily configure BigQuery and Hightouch with their existing tools and workflows like SQL and dbt. Smaller technical teams can use Hightouch's no-code features to perform Analytics, build audiences, coordinate multi-channel campaigns, sync data with their downstream tools , etc. Packaged CDPs do not provide the same level of control and access across technical skill sets.
- Security : BigQuery’s many features allow companies to build a data warehouse that is secure and compliant with their privacy needs. Hightouch never stores data, relying on the data governance and management in BigQuery. Packaged CDPs store data within their own separate cloud environments, introducing security risks.
CDPs that combine with Hightouch and are built on BigQuery provide organizations with a best-in-class customer data architecture that leverages existing data investments, empowers marketing teams, and customer data to the places you need it, record your data andBigQuery once, and then use it anywhere with Hightouch.
For more detailed product information or to need technical support, you can contact Gimasys - Premier Partner of Google in Vietnam at the following information:
- Hotline: 0974 417 099 (HCM) | 0987 682 505 (HN)
- Email: email@example.com