Có gì thay đổi Để giúp bạn tìm thấy các đề xuất và kết quả…
You can now create space in Google Chat that you can share with others in your organization to join via link .
Update a space's access to everyone in an organization when creating a new space space mới.
Quickly copy a link to share with others
Easily join a new space with a shared link.
Why it’s important
With this launch, Spaces are no longer restricted to only people added to the conversation. This update allows for the creation of topic-based conversations that can be shared more broadly within an organization. This can be particularly useful for space spaces that are oriented around:
- Sharing knowledge widely with others, including team discussions, how-to guides and mentoring opportunities.
- Organizational and policy updates.
- Situations where you need to quickly gather interested folks or those with relevant expertise, for example to investigate an outage.
- Cultural and social topics of interest, like reading, sports, or cooking.
Google hope this feature makes it easier to more broadly share information, build communities and foster discussion across your organization.
Configuring a space to be shareable.
Users can only enable a space to be shareable within an organization at creation. At this time, users cannot enable discovery for existing spaces and share them via link.
Access to a shareable space.
Note that users outside of your organization will not be able to join such a space, even with the shared link.
- Admins: There are currently no admin controls for this feature.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about creating spaces with different access levels.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 22, 2022.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers.