Có gì thay đổi Gần đây, Google đã giới thiệu khả năng tạo không gian…
We’re extending the previously announced timeline to give Google Workspace customers more time to migrate from classic Google Sites to new Google Sites. The new timeline is:
- Starting December 1, 2022 (previously June 1, 2022): You will no longer be able to edit any remaining classic Sites in your domain.
- Starting January 1, 2023 (previously July 1, 2022): Classic Sites will no longer be viewable unless they are converted to new Google Sites.
To ensure a smooth transition and access to new Sites functionalities, end users and admins are encouraged to use the Classic Sites Manager to complete migration and convert individual classic Sites to new Google Sites before December 1, 2022.
After January 1, 2023, we will replace each remaining classic Site with a Takeout archive and will attempt to convert each classic Site to a new Site. Review your domain’s settings prior to January 1, 2023 to ensure a successful migration.
You will be notified once all the sites on your domain have been migrated. This may take multiple months for your domain, depending on the number and complexity of your sites. In the meantime, you can check the status of your sites in the Classic Sites Manager. After migration, your classic Sites will no longer be available.
Admins and Google Workspace end-users:
- Use the Google Sites Migration Guide and the Classic Sites Manager to help your users transition. Visit our Help Center to learn how to convert a classic Site to a new Site, including new and improved Sites functionality.
- To ensure a smooth transition, we recommend the following best practices when migrating your sites:
- Create an archive of your classic Sites using the bulk “Download” functionality in the Classic Sites Manager so that you can refer to them later, if needed.
- Since sharing settings work differently in new Sites than in classic Sites, always check your sharing settings after conversion:
- Check that you are sharing with the desired audience before publishing.
- Control whether collaborators can share your site with other users or publish the site in sharing settings. By default, all converted sites now have this setting disabled.
- If your domain’s classic Sites sharing options are different from its Drive sharing permissions, confirm that access is correctly set for any users outside your domain.
- Note that the timeline for this transition is different for users with personal Google accounts — see this article in the Help Center for more information. There are no changes to the timeline for users with personal Google accounts.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers