Có gì thay đổi Nếu đang sử dụng phụ đề trong Google Meet, thì giờ…
Easily search for Chat spaces in Gmail
Trong nỗ lực không ngừng để xây dựng cộng đồng và kết nối trong thời đại làm việc onsite-offsite liên tục, Google sẽ giới thiệu khả năng tìm và tham gia các Spaces thông qua tìm kiếm Gmail trên web.
When entering queries previously in the Gmail search box, you could see applicable emails or Chat and space conversations by selecting the “Mail” or “Messages” buttons.
Starting today, Spaces in your domain with names or descriptions that match your query will appear when you click the newly added Spaces option. The directory will not only include spaces you’ve joined, but also discoverable spaces and restricted spaces you’ve been invited to, but have yet to join. Users also have an opportunity to preview the space contents before deciding to join by clicking on the “Preview” button next to each unjoined space.
Why it’s important
As the number of spaces within your organization continues to grow, we’re offering a better way for you to discover and find the exact space you're looking for, while also providing a path to join spaces for specific teams, projects, shared interests, and more.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: To search for a Space, type a query into the Gmail Search Box > hit enter > navigate to the Spaces results list. Spaces that you are not in, but can join will have “Preview” and “Join” buttons next to the search result. Visit the Help Center to learn more about searching for spaces by name on Gmail.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 24, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts.